いらっしゃいませ~

Welcome to my blog

2013年7月19日金曜日

How it feels to watch Game of Thrones:

Here's a short summary (conversation) of me watching Game of Thrones:

Me: Game of Thrones, you have violence, you have sex, and an intriguing story line... I like you!
Game of Thrones: Thanks! Glad you're enjoying yourself!
Me: You have some fine looking people on your show too...
Game of Thrones: Indeed we do!
Me: Great characters- ...wait, w-what are you doing Game of Thrones?
Game of Thrones: I'm being Game of Thrones of course!
Me: P-Please don't kill characters I like...
Game of Thrones: Oh you like that character do you?
Me: P-Please don't-
Game of Thrones: Oopsies!
Me: GAME OF THRONES STOP FUCKING WITH ME FEELINGS!
Game of Thrones: MWAHAHA!!!
Me: NOOOO!!
Game of Thrones: And another!
Me: PLEASE STOP!
Game of Thrones: One more time!
Me: STAAAHHHPPP! *sobs*





















(Literally every episode that's the conversation I have with my computer screen followed by mild sobbings and "what the fuck is going"s...)

Games of Thrones is AMAZING.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿