いらっしゃいませ~

Welcome to my blog

2013年6月20日木曜日

E3 2013 conclusion

Now to business:



So Playstation 4...
 (which isn't retardly named like another certain console) 
Xbox... One...

...where'd the one come from?
Seriously, either be creative or just keep counting. Nintendo does whatever the hell they want and Playstation just counts! Microsoft STAHP IT. You're like the 'tard step child... 

...is looking MIGHTY good right now, huh?

I believe they were giving the middle finger to Xbox at one point, yes?
...They weren't?
Oh my mistake...

The price probably hit me the most. That was like a... tehehe omg rweally?!?! moment... Like a little schoolgirl 

I've gotten closer to believing my xbox days will be done haha...



Having the Kinect on at all times... watching you like a creeper is a bit... unsettling... right?
I mean the government already does this, I don't need my own gaming system watching me, silently judging me, spying on me, all day every day...

Kinect will look at you when you enter a room, recognize your facial features and bone structure and greet you??? The microphone will pick up your voice-- if you dare speak your thoughts out loud in your own home-- and recognize you...

It never stops listening!!

That is CREEPY.

Allegedly, If you want privacy, we'll give you modes that ensure your privacy... Notice that IF at the beginning of that sentence.

Again, creepy.

Frankly, I don't appreciate that they're trying to make their gaming system an "entertainment system"... It was bad enough 360 had all that extra content that was highly unnecessary. (Give it, I'm aware PS4 is an "entertainment system" as well... *sniff*)



I get that technology has decided to take a direction in "this device does EVERYTHING", but I don't NEED all this stuuuufffff srigieneignoslfei 

I just want to GAME.

The whole, no backwards compatitbility, what's up with used games, do I need to be online all the time???? rumors that are floating around are also a bit unnerving.



Meanwhile Playstation:


As usual in my mind it's Xbox vs Playstation.

Meanwhile Nintendo:


Nintendo has nothing to worry about. I'll be a loyal follower of them until the day I die. They're legendary... and they have Miyamoto san.


So let's talk about some fun new games, shall we?

New Final Fantasy *insert roman numbers here* looks intriguing as fuck, and I don't play FF (I just cosplay as Tifa?)
They announced Kingdom Hearts III after a scabillion years... closest I've ever gotten to KH was listening to MC Chris complain about it compared to Resident Evil 4.
Fucking Watch Dogs looks amazing. 
What... is Mad Max? I is intrigued. 
Wolfenstein = Nazis... with robots? (Is this a remake?)
Beyond Two Souls looks pwetty good...
The Evil Within trailer... *shutter* that's okay, I didn't need to sleep tonight. I may have nightmares for a little while now... (Do I smell a future DPLaG series??)
Destiny just looks so super... pwetty... (*-*)
Quantum Break YUP.
I should care soooo much more about Halo 5, but for some reason I was totally MEH.
(OMG MY FAVORITE)
I jizzed in my pants for Mirror's Edge 2. JIZZED. Fucking fiinnnaaallllllyyy.


Games make me so horny.

mhmm...



I believe because of my love for Japan I should probably get a Playstation, right?

Does the American bought Playstation have the Japanese language selection? As in completely turning to console to Japanese? 
That being asked, do the games have Japanese as a language setting as well/ do they automatically convert to Japanese?

THIS IS IMPORTANT. I MUST KNOW.

I ask this, since obviously the xbox 360 could convert to Japanese completely, along with some of the games actually converting to audio / had subtitles.

Legit. This is my deciding factor of console. I did this with my phone. I specifically bought an Iphone because I knew I could use it in Japanese.

Until next time

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿