いらっしゃいませ~

Welcome to my blog

2013年9月19日木曜日

WynneWin music

Julie here~

I compose music in the electronica/trance genre!
Would you care to take a listen?

WynneWin music on itunes

Here's my new album:




















WynneWin's new album: The Melancholy Chronicles of Julie (Which can also be found on places like Amazon.com and Rhapsody!)

I believe that my music is a way to express my emotions and feelings freely through trance vibes and siren vocals to my heart's content. I enjoy being a free-formed poet and a finger-tipped musician in the common era. I don't follow much of the mainstream music scene, but I thoroughly enjoy creating music that is enjoyable to listen to; in a dreamy other world sort of way!

My music, I find, is trance vibes and beats mixed with siren and crisp flow of vocals make this album a burst of life; energy not like the mainstream of music today. My vocals tend to drift between the English and Japanese language often, as well as my siren voice to my lower tones. This album creates an atmosphere unique to creative sound. Dreamy and melodic music for the new generation.

I hope you enjoy!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿